Don’t you have a Aadhar Card? If yes then in this post i am going to tell you how to apply for Aadhar Card.
Aadhar is a 12 digit number ID card issued by UIDAI to residents of India as a mandatory ID card and document. If anyone wishes to apply for Aadhar registration, they need to visit the Aadhar enrollment centre.
Note: Enrollment for Aadhar is Free, read ahead to learn how to apply for Aadhar.
How to apply for Aadhar Card?
Steps 1: Find Your Nearest Enrollment Centre
Search for nearest enrollment centre, and do that visit here and locate the nearest Aadhar centre near you by using any to of the following,
- Select state
- Pin Code
- Search box
Once you enter these details, you get the nearest enrolment centre.
Step 2: Take Appointment
Once your find your nearest enrolment centre, from the same page you can book an appointment or visit the enrolment centre without one.
Step 3: Visit The Enrollment Centre
- Visit the nearest enrollment centre near you with required Documents.
- Take the enrollment form and fill it up ( form is also available online at uidai.gov.in)
- Submit the form to Aadhar representative along with required documents such as Proof of identity, and proof of address.
- Now a representative will take your Photo and Biometric data, fingerprint, and iris scan for your aadhar registration.
- You will be given a receipt, which has a 14 digit enrollment number. This is your enrollment slip.
How Much Time It Will Take To Get Your Aadhar Card?
After submitting your form and Biometrics, it takes 90 days or more to get it delivered to you. It will come to you via India Post but if you are in a hurry you can download it from Official website of UIDAI.
How To Download E-Aadhar From UIDAI Website?
- Go to Official website of UIDAI
- Select Aadhar no or enrollment ID
- Fill all the required details, like Name, phone no, pin code, and enrollment no.
- Now click on OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered number.
- Click on “validate and Download” option.
- The Aadhar card will download on your system.
States and UTs where Aadhar card is issued by Registrar general of India
Note: There are many places in states and UTs where Aadhar card is issued by Registrar general of India. The list is given below.
- Arunachal pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Andaman & Nicobar
- West Bengal
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli
- Uttara Kannada
- Bangalore Rural
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More