ProofHub is a top-rated SaaS-based project management and team collaboration software that is designed to help businesses and teams of all sizes to plan, organize, and execute their work in a shared collaborative space.
Founded in 2011 and preferred by more than 85,000 teams and businesses across the globe, ProofHub offers a comprehensive suite of powerful features that enable users to manage various aspects of their work to ensure timely, successful project delivery.
By bringing all users together on a single platform, ProofHub facilitates enhanced team coordination, transparency, and job accountability among users.
Key Features of Proofhub
- Online proofing lets users collaborate in real-time on designs and documents from anywhere, without searching for feedback in long email threads. Collaborators can add comments, use markup tools to add clear feedback for specific regions and approve files with a single click
- Time tracking software brings all your time data to one place so you can find out how much time is spent on what tasks. You can set time estimates, create time reports, track time, and see all time data of people across all projects
- Kanban boards let you divide tasks into workflow stages and see them moving through multiple stages. It’s easy to see the current status of tasks and identify potential bottlenecks by spotting tasks that are on hold for a long time
- Gantt charts help you plan projects, modify schedules, and visualize tasks in a timeline view. Set dependencies between tasks and adjust your plans as the deadline shift
- The group chat allows you to exchange quick information on the go as you can add images, GIFs, documents, and emojis to make your conversation with teams and clients faster and smarter
- File management allows users to upload, store, organize files in one place, and easily access and collaborate on them with others in real-time. You can also attach files and documents to discussions, tasks, notes, and chat
- Forms allow you to avoid cluttered inboxes and missing out on work requirements. You can easily manage your requests for support queries, tickets, product requests or any other work requests, and add them directly to ProofHub
- Use Notes to jot down project information, minutes of meetings, or creative ideas, share them with others, and store them in notebooks in one place. You can colour-code them, subscribe people to them, and keep them private.
- Real-time updates through email, in-app, and website notifications keep every team member updated on all recent activities with their account and take timely action as and when needed
- Table view offers a neat, straightforward listicle view of all your to-dos. You can sort and group your tasks to arrange your work as per your preferences and priority. Using this feature, you can manage all your tasks in one place.
- Scheduling calendar allows you to stay on top of your schedule as you can bring all your events, milestones, and tasks to one place. Automatic reminders make sure you never miss out on anything important
- Multilingual interface allows users from diverse cultural backgrounds to choose the interface language of their preference from English, Italian, French, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese(Taiwan), Dutch, Turkish, and German languages.
- Online reporting tool lets you create custom reports with parameters of your choice, and visualize the overall project and resource progress to plan ahead.
Pros and Cons of Proofhub
- A wide range of advanced project management and team collaboration features under one virtual roof
- A simple learning curve allows even less tech-savvy users to get started with the tool in minimal time
- Intuitive interface makes it effortless for users to navigate through
- Fixed, flat-rate pricing plans allow an unlimited number of users
- It is scalable. You can increase its capacity and functionality to meet your organization’s growing needs
- No need to download and install. Sign up and you can start using the tool right away
- Compatible across various devices (PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone)
- Can be used by teams of any size across various industries
- Offers a single collaborative platform for all users for improved organization and coordination on tasks
- You can use Custom fields to define specific parameters that are unique to your project or workflow
- Proactive customer support team works diligently to address clients’ issues and queries
- No direct proofing of Google Docs
- Email notifications under no granular control
How to Use Proofhub?
Project managers and teams can use ProofHub for efficient planning and execution of tasks and projects while collaborating seamlessly.
Here’s how users can use ProofHub in work management and team collaboration.
- You can create new tasks, assign them, set the start and due dates, set estimated time, and track their progress from start to finish
- Assigning tasks to the chosen people brings clarity to the entire team as everyone knows who’s supposed to work on what and when
- Prioritize and categorize tasks by setting labels
- Plan, manage and visualize your work through a shared team calendar. See events, tasks, and milestones all in one place
- Choose a default workflow or create your own that fits your team and company’s needs the best
- Use communication features, like chat, discussions, @mentions, and announcements to exchange ideas, feedback, and any other information quickly
- Track time manually or by using timers to record the time spent on completing tasks
- Upload files, organize, and collaborate on them with others smartly and efficiently
- Easily import your files, sheets, and tasks to ProofHub in CSV format from other tools
- Access ProofHub on the go on the mobile app to manage work from anywhere
- Real-time updates keep users updated on all recent activities within their ProofHub account through in-app, web, and email notifications.
FAQs of Proofhub
ProofHub is used for managing small to large, complex projects, organize work, and achieve seamless collaboration with others users from a single platform.
ProofHub offers two “fixed” pricing plans that allow an unlimited number of users. Both plans are priced at $45 and $89 per month when boiled annually
ProofHub is an all-in-one tool. It offers a powerful suite of features under one virtual roof. It is affordable, easy to use, and has a simple learning curve.
Like This Post? Checkout More