For those of you who love to play MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games, I believe the name Ragnarok M is not something new. And since you are already here, I guess it’s safe for me to assume that you want to take it to the next level.
So what is the next level?
The next level of course is to take your game out from an Android interface and place it inside a much larger and comfy PC interface.
Since shifting to a PC interface not only enables players to get access to better and more precise controls, but also allows them to enhance their overall gaming experience with a much bigger screen to enjoy playing the game at.
And in the following article, we will learn to do just that.
Here, I will try and explain everything there is to know about the particular game with respect to a PC.
From what specifications you need to how to download and install the game on your PC to what are some of the frequently asked questions related to the game, we shall cover it all.
So sit back, relax and follow the instructions given below to install the game into your device and have fun playing it.
How To Download Ragnarok M: Eternal Love APK ?
In order to download and install the game, Ragnarok M onto your PC device, the very first thing you will need to do is click on the below button and download the Bluestack app onto your device.
How to install Ragnarok M: Eternal Love on Windows PC?
Once you have successfully downloaded the Bluestack App by clicking on the above ‘Download Button’, the next few steps after that are pretty simple. Just follow the instructions as listed below and you are good to go.
- Firstly, go to the folder where you have downloaded the Bluestack installation file or any other emulator app file if you have done so according to your choice.
- Next, double-click on the file and start the installation process. Go through each of the prompted screens and select the type of installation and drive you want to install the emulator app on and click on Install.
- After the installation process is completed, then head to the installed app and open it.
- Once you open the app, head to the Playstore app and open it. You will be then asked to Sign-in to your Google account. Just Sign-in with your respective Gmail account and then go to the search bar and type in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love.
- From the search results, click on the game as you would do in your android device and then click on the Install option.
- The installation process should take place on its own, similar to what you would see in an Android device. And once the installation is successful, simply go and click onto the game icon on the emulator Home screen.
How to install Ragnarok M: Eternal Love on Mac PC?
The way you would go on downloading and installing the following game for Mac PC too is pretty the same as shown for Windows above. The download and installation process for the Bluestack app is the same for any other Mac OS apps. Hence, I believe there should be no trouble there.
However, once you install the emulator app onto your device, the rest of the process thereafter is pretty much the same as that shown above while you are inside the Bluestack app.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love System Requirements
When we talk about the System Requirements needed to run Ragnarok M, we must understand that the interface we are talking about here are totally different interfaces as well as Operating Systems.
Most importantly the correct answer to this question would not be to ask, “What System Requirements are needed to run the game Ragnarok M”, but rather “What System Requirements are needed to run the emulator software Bluestack or any other as per your choice”.
Hence, if your system is a modern one, with enough memory space and able to run the emulator apps smoothly, then you can expect the game to run smoothly and much more efficiently.
So having said that, let us look at the minimum as well as recommended system requirements needed to run the Bluestack app smoothly on your PC.
Minimum System Requirements for Ragnarok M (Bluestacks)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- Graphics: Most pre-default inbuilt graphic cards are enough.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- Storage: 5GB or more Disk Space
- Internet Connectivity: Moderate to Strong internet connection
Recommended System Requirements for Ragnarok M (Bluestacks)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-core processor
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia 2GB or higher
- RAM: 8GB of RAM or higher.
- Storage: 5GB or higher SSD storage
- Internet Connectivity: Strong and stable internet connection
What are some of the best emulators to play Ragnarok M on PC?
Some of the other best emulators you can use to play Ragnarok M if you don’t want to install Bluestacks are as follow:
Frequently Asked Questions on Ragnarok M: Eternal Love
1. Is Eternal Love Ragnarok free?
The game is absolutely free and can be downloaded on both Android as well as iOS devices. For PC however, you must first download and install an emulator app depending on what runs best on your PC’s operating system. Once the emulator is downloaded and running, the rest of the things inside it are pretty much like an Android interface.
2. What is the best role in Ragnarok Eternal love?
Well, it all depends on what type of style or class suits you the best. There are mainly six different classes or roles you can choose from, coming with their very own sets of strengths and play styles. Hence, depending upon which play style you are comfortable with you can go on playing a certain character and grow to power.
The roles are as follows:
- Swordsman (Close range Melee Fighter with good attack and defense)
- Magician (Long range Fighter with AOE damage dealing capability)
- Thief (Close range melee Fighter with high burst damage capability)
- Merchant (Close range melee Fighter with good attack, vitality as well as dexterity)
- Archer (Long range Fighter with long single target DPS damage causing capability)
- Acolyte (Long range Fighter with magical and support abilities)
3. What kind of MMO is Ragnarok?
It is basically like any other Massive Multiplayer online role-playing game where you can play as characters with other characters in a world making teams, gaining points, building on skills and so on.
4. Can I play Ragnarok M on PC without any graphics?
Most modern PCs you may be using today running Windows 7 or higher versions of the OS usually come with dedicated inbuilt graphic cards that should be enough to be able to play the game in the minimum of settings.
However, if you want to experience the game in its very best settings, then an extra dedicated graphic card installed on your system is a must.
Like This Post? Checkout More