Rainbow Six siege error code 3-0x00030089 has been hitting the screens of Rainbow Players lately and was quite frequent, resulting in either game loss or connection failure.
Error Code 3-0x00030089 could occur on your screen due to server issues from the manufacturer, or you might also witness this error code if your internet connection is not stable or the speed of the internet is excessively low.
If you are currently having this error then let’s look at the best possible workarounds that can help us to fix this issue.
How To Fix Error Code 3-0x00030089?
Fix 1: Check Game Server
If you are unable to connect to the servers of Rainbow Six Siege siege and are facing the error code 3-0x00030089, it may indicate that the servers of the game are down due to some reason, it can be an outage or scheduled maintenance work.
To check the server status of Rainbow Six Siege you can visit the below-given links.
- Visit the official Rainbow Six Siege server status page.
- Visit downdetector.
- Visit the Rainbow Six Siege Twitter page.
If you found out about any ongoing issues then wait for some time and try again.
Fix 2: Restart The Router
If the issue is not related to the Rainbow Six Siege siege server then it may be because of slow internet speed or unstable internet connection. So check your internet connection.
First, check and make sure your device is properly connected to the internet or not.
If your device is connected to the internet then restart your router by following the below-given steps.
- Unplug the power cable of the router from the electric outlet, and wait till all the lights turn off.
- Wait for 1 minute, it helps your device drain out the remaining power.
- Plug in back the power cable to the wall outlet and let all the lights resume properly.
- Then connect your device to the internet and check your internet connectivity.
Note: If the error persists then connect over any alternate Wifi connection or a mobile hotspot to check if it fixes the issue. If yes then get in touch with your ISP.
Fix 3: Restart The Device
- Exit the game.
- Then power off your device.
- Now wait for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then power on your device, and wait till it boots up properly.
- Then connect your device to the internet.
Fix 4: Check For Updates
You may face this error if using an old version of the game and not upgraded to the newer version. Check for pending updates and install it.
So check if there are any pending updates for the game, if yes then consider installing the updates.
Fix 5: Close Unnecessary Programs and Apps
Some programs running on your device may interfere with the game’s connectivity. Close any unnecessary programs or background applications before starting the game.
Fix 6: Disable Firewall or Antivirus
Sometimes your device firewalls or Antivirus might block the game from being played or disrupt it from connecting to the internet. So try disabling Antivirus or Firewall temporarily to check if the game works fine without it or not.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Type Windows Security and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Tap on Virus & Threat Protection on the left action bar.
- Look for Virus & Threat Protection Settings, and tap on Manage Settings.
- Tap on the Toggle Switch given under Real Time protection to turn off the Windows defender Antivirus temporarily.
- Tap on Yes to confirm the settings.
- Now go and check if the error has been resolved or not.
Fix 7: Change The Wi-Fi Router DNS
If you are facing disconnection issues from your router constantly then changing the DNS might help you strengthen the connection.
- Primary: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary: 18.104.22.168
- Primary: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary: 126.96.36.199
Fix 8: Contact Customer Support
If you have reached this level then you are left with only one option, to contact Customer Support of Six Siege. To contact the support team you can visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More