Rainbow Six Siege error code 8-0x00003700 occurs when users try to connect to the game server. We have found that the error started appearing after the recent Rainbow Six Siege servers crash.
We also have found that for some users this error occurs with their primary account, and for some users, this occurs with their alternate account.
There is one more interesting thing, some users are having this error but their friends can play the game without the error.
How To Fix Rainbow Six Siege error code 8-0x00003700?
The issue is acknowledged by the Ubisoft, and they have acknowledged that many users are reporting the same error so their team is investigating the error.
One thing is very clear about this error, this error is a system-wide error and haunting so many users.
And because it’s an error coming from the game’s end itself then there is nothing in the user’s hand to fix this error.
Reddit and other forums are full of users complaining about this error. If you don’t believe us then visit here.
If you are having this error then here are the options for you,
- Wait for some time or a day and try again.
- Keep an eye on updates, and make sure you are using the latest version of the game.
- Contact Ubisoft, maybe they have any recent updates on the error.
- Keep an eye on UbisoftSupport Twitter for any recent updates over this error.
Note: Some users have mentioned that they fixed the issue by changing the DNS, or by using a different account. So you can also try the same.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 3-0x0001b?
- How To Fix Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 8-0x00000064?
- How To Fix Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot Fff0be14?
- How To Fix Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 2-0x0000d013?