Uber provides you with the great option to directly add funds to your account through Debit or Credit cards that you add to your profile. This is highly convenient as you do not need to monitor your funds and they are automatically withdrawn from your account to pay for your rides.
There are also many coupons provided by Uber that you can use if you have your cards added to your Profile. However, if you are concerned about the safety of your card and do not want the details to be saved on Uber, here is how to remove Credit or Debit Card on Uber?
How to Delete Added Card from Uber Profile?
Removing your card from your Uber profile is easy and can be done comfortably without much hassle. Follow these easy steps to delete your card information from Uber.
- Log in to the Uber app if you are currently logged out.
- On the left corner, you will see the Hamburger icon.
- Click on the Hamburger icon to reveal the menu.
- On the menu, locate the Payment option. Click on Payment.
- You will see the cards that are added to your Uber Profile.
- Tap on the card that you want to delete.
- A separate page opens for the Card that you selected.
- On the right corner, click on the three dots to reveal the options for this card.
- Click on Delete.
- You will see a confirmation prompt. Click on Delete once again.
- Your card will be deleted along with all the information related to the card.
If you have an Uber eats account linked to your account, you need to have an active payment option at all times. Before you delete the card from your profile, you need to add another payment method that Uber can use.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
Deleting the Uber app from your phone does not make any changes to your profile. Let alone sensitive information like your saved card information. You will not be able to see the Uber app on your phone but all your account information will be saved on the Uber Server.
Yes, when you delete your Uber profile, the information on the profile is deleted. However, since the card information is sensitive, it is advised to delete the card from your profile before you decide to shut your account on Uber.
Like This Post? Checkout More