Are you currently getting the error code 288 with the Roblox? If yes then in this post we are going to discuss this error and will share all the details we have gathered regarding this error.
The error says, “Disconnected, The server has shut down, Error Code: 288”.
What Is Roblox Error 288? And How To Fix?
First of all error code 288 is a very new error with Roblox, recently few users have reported this error to Roblox’s forums but the problem is there is not much information available to have a clear idea of why this error comes so we could suggest workarounds depending upon that.
In one complaint a user has shared that he was unable to “SoftShutdown” servers because of this error, after “SoftShutdown” the server restarts and then shows this error instead of getting reconnected to all the players.
- As there is not much information available on this error, and developers also didn’t share anything officially about this error, so all we can suggest you to make sure that everything is okay on your end, and if there is nothing wrong from your side then you should get in touch with the Roblox support team to report this problem.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the Roblox, if not then consider updating the game.
- Next, check if your gaming device is up to date with the latest firmware version.
- Give your gaming device and router a full power cycle by simply powering off them for around 5 minutes, and then restarting them. Once your device restarts, check if the error still comes or not.
- At last, if nothing of our suggestions is helping, and you also have tried whatever you could try from your end then you should get in touch with the Roblox support team to report this problem.
Related Error Codes