You may get the error code 51 while launching Rocket League and it can happen because of many reasons.
If you are currently having this error and looking for possible workarounds then in this post we are going to provide possible solutions to get rid of Rocket League Error Code 51.
How To Fix Rocket League Error Code 51?
Fix 1: Perform flushconfig
- First, you need to completely Exit the Steam client.
- Then press the Windows key + R to open the run dialogue. Or you can also type run from the start menu to open the run dialogue.
- Then type steam://flushconfig.
- Then press enter. If in case it asks to allow this website to open a program, choose Allow/OK.
- After that Restart your computer.
Fix 2: Try This
- Open Steam.
- Choose the Library tab.
- From there Right Click on Rocket League.
- Choose “Properties“.
- Then from the “General” tab choose “Set Launch Options“.
- Then type in: “-autoconfig”.
- Tap “Ok“.
Fix 3: Make Sure Antivirus Or Similar Program Is Not Conflicting With The Game
It’s also possible that your device’s Antivirus or similar program is conflicting with the game and showing you the error.
So try disabling Antivirus and, or exclude Rocket League from antivirus to check if it fixes the error or not.
Fix 4: Reinstall The Rocket League
If the error continues then we will recommend you to try reinstalling the game.
- Uninstall the Rocket League.
- After that Restart the device.
- Then Reinstall the Rocket League.
Note: If in case the error still continues then you have to contact game support to report the error, and request them to inspect the error.
Like This Post? Checkout More