There Are Two Kinds of Roomba errors that are associated with error code 19.
- Roomba j Series Error 19 “Undocking problem”.
- Roomba I and j Series Charging Error 19.
In this post, we are going to talk about these two errors and share the possible workarounds to help you with these errors.
How To Fix Roomba Error 19 “Undocking problem. Clear obstacles then press the button”?
- It simply means that your Roomba is having problems undocking from the Home Base. So check in the front and around the home base for any kind of obstacles. And if there are any obstacles then move them away.
- If the error still continues then remove the robot battery for 60 seconds to reboot it. And once the reboot is done, start your robot from the Home Base.
- If the error still persists then start the Roomba from the Home Base. If you do so then there are chances that you receive a different error. So if this happens to you then you need to use that error to fix your robot.
How To Fix Roomba Charging Error 19?
This error means that your battery is charged for 240 minutes but it gets timed out before reaching the full charge. Actually, the Roomba battery times out after 240 minutes and stops charging automatically. And this is the reason you are having this error.
Check if your Roomba’s battery is properly installed so the power can properly reach the battery.
Check the power cord connection on the wall and Home Base to make sure if the power is going to the home base. You can also try unplugging the connection and plugging them back.
What if You Still have The Error?
If in case you still have the error then you should contact iRobot Customer Care for further support and advice.
Like This Post? Checkout More