If you are trying to screenshot on a Kyocera phone, then in this post, I am going to tell you how to take a screenshot on a Kyocera Flip Phone, Kyocera DuraForce, and Kyocera Brigadier phone.
To capture a screenshot on your Kyocera phone, you have to go to the screen which you want to screenshot, and press both the power & volume down key button together, and wait till you hear the shutter sound.
How To Screenshot On A Kyocera Phone?
Note: This guide applies to most of the Kyocera Phones, including the Kyocera Flip Phone, Kyocera DuraForce, and the Kyocera Brigadier.
- Go to the screen which you want to screenshot.
- Take your finger to the power and volume down button.
- Press both the power & volume down buttons together, and wait till you hear the shutter sound.
- If you hear the shutter sound, it means the screenshot is taken.
- You can find your captured screenshot in the screenshot folder under the file manager or gallery.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
Where To Find, Edit, Or Delete Your Screenshot?
You can find your screenshot under your file manager or gallery. And to get the option to edit or delete the screenshot, you have to tap on the taken screenshot under your gallery.
Like This Post? Checkout More