If you are trying to screenshot on your Motorola phone, then in this post, I am going to tell you how you can take the screenshot in your Motorola Smartphone with inbuilt features, and third-party apps.
Like most of Android phones, just press the power & volume down button at the same time to capture the screenshot on your Motorola smartphone. And from the screenshot preview window, you can edit, share or delete the screenshot.
Note: Given methods to take screenshots are applicable on most of the Motorola phones, including moto z, droid razr, moto g7 play, Motorola edge plus, Motorola Atrix.
how to screenshot on Motorola Smartphone
Method 1: Press The Power & Volume Down Button At Same Time
- Go to the screen which you want to capture
- Take your fingers to the power button & volume down button
- Press the power button & volume down button at the same time
- If you properly press the power button & volume down button at the same time, you will hear the shutter sound with the preview on your screen.
- Don’t do anything if you just want to save the screenshot to your library, but in case you want to edit or share the screenshot, then tap on the screenshot preview.
- From the screenshot preview window, you can edit, share or delete the screenshot
Method 2: Use Any Third Party Screenshot App
There is already an inbuilt screenshot feature in your Motorola phone, so there is no direct need to use any third-party screenshot app, but if, for any reason, your phone screenshot feature is not working properly, then, in that case, you have the option to use any third-party apps.
- Go to your apps store
- Search for screenshot capture or any related term
- Look for any better app from the result
- Install the app
- You are done, now use the app to take and edit screenshots on your smartphone
Where To Find Your Captured Screenshot In Motorola Phones?
Simply visit your file manager and look for the folder with the name of the screenshot or something similar. Or you can also visit your photos gallery to locate the screenshot folder.
Like This Post? Checkout More