As of now, there is no official information shared by the Shopee on this error so it’s hard to tell what is exactly causing this error.
But as there is no official information on this error then it can also mean that it’s a common error that should get resolved by applying some common workarounds.
How To Fix Shopee Error Code 10025?
Fix 1: Close And Re-Open Shopee App
- Log out of the Shopee App.
- Then simply close the Shopee app.
- Then disconnect your device from the internet.
- Now wait for around a few seconds. And then reconnect the device with the internet.
- Now relaunch the Shopee app.
- Then sign in back to your account. Now check for the error.
Fix 2: Clear The Shopee App Cache
- Open the Shopee App.
- Then go to the Me tab.
- Choose the Setting Icon.
- Choose About.
- Choose Clear Cache.
Fix 3: Check If Shopee App Is Updated
If the error still persists then check if there is any pending firmware update that needs to be installed.
If yes then consider installing the pending update and then check for the error.
Fix 4: Check For Internet Issues
- If you are using mobile data then check if you have a stable internet connection. Also, disable the mobile data and then re-enable it after a few seconds. You can also consider turning on and off the Airplane Mode to reset your connection
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection then restart your modem or router.
Fix 5: Restart The Device
- Close all apps which are running in the background of your device.
- Then you need to restart your device.
- Once your device is restarted, relaunch the Shopee account.
Note: if the error still occurs then try using Shopee from any other device to check if it’s working or not.
Fix 6: Reinstall Shopee App
- Uninstall the Shopee app from your device.
- Then restart your device.
- Then reinstall the Shopee app.
- Now check if you still have the error.
Fix 7: Contact Shopee
If the error still doesn’t get resolved then get in touch with Shopee support to report the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More