You may receive the error code 2101_1 and 2903_1 if the Smartcast is not working on the Vizio tv.
If you are getting any of these error codes then in this post we are going to provide you with possible workarounds to fix the error.
How To Fix Smartcast Not Working Error Code 2101_1 And 2903_1?
Fix 1: Power Cycle The Vizio TV
- Power off your Vizio smart tv.
- Then unplug your Vizio smart tv power cable from the wall outlet.
- After that unplug your router power cable from the power outlet.
- Now wait for around 5-10 minutes.
- Then plug in the router and Vizio tv power cable back to the wall outlet.
- Then launch the Smartcast and check if the error has been resolved or not
Fix 2: Check DHCP Settings
If in case your network DHCP is not enabled properly then you may also face this error.
If you don’t know then DHCP assigns a unique IP address to every device connected to that network.
So follow the steps given below to update or configure your DHCP settings.
- Power off your Vizio tv.
- Now go to your laptop or desktop browser.
- Now open your router’s URL, and log in to your account with the right credentials.
- Once you logged in to your router dashboard, visit settings.
- Then visit the network settings, and go to the DHCP section. If the DHCP section is not under the network settings then visit advanced settings.
- Now check if the DHCP is enabled or not. If not then enable it.
- If in case DHCP is already enabled, then disable it and then re-enable it.
- Then save the settings, and quit from there.
- Now go to your Vizio Smartcast tv and check if you still have the error or not.
Fix 3: Check If You Are Using The Latest version of Vizio Software
- Visit your Tv Home screen.
- Then go to Settings.
- Then visit Systems.
- Then choose System Updates.
- Now check if there’s any Pending update available for tv software. If yes then consider installing the pending update and then check for the error.
Fix 4: Factory Reset Your Vizio tv
If the error continues then you need to factory reset your Vizio tv.
If you don’t know how to factory reset your Vizio tv then follow the steps given below.
Please Note: After factory reset your Vizio tv, any custom setting will be deleted.
- Tap the Menu button from your smart cast remote.
- Then visit the System option.
- Then visit the system and admin.
- Now choose Reset SmartCast tv.
- Now check if the error has been gone or not.
Fix 5: MayBe Vizio SmartCast is Down
If the error continues then it’s possible that Vizio SmartCast is down for some reason. So we will suggest you to wait for sometimes and then try again.
But if in case the error continues for too long then our recommendation will be to contact Vizio customer support.
Like This Post? Checkout More