Aadhar being the most important Document for Identity proof and Address proof, has become mandatory for all citizens of India by Govt of India. But using Aadhar is useless, if the registered number with Aadhar gets deactivated.
In that scenario, users won’t be able to receive OTP, which is necessary for Aadhar verification. So here we will learn how to Change Mobile number in Aadhar card.
How to Change/Update Mobile Number In Aadhar Card?
- Visit the Aadhar enrollment centre, “you can book an appointment for Number update” to save time.
- Appointments can be booked via UIDAI’s official website.
- You need to fill the Correction/update form at the centre. Enter new mobile number carefully
- Submit the form to Aadhar executie.
- You need to pay a fee of 50 rs.
- You will get a slip, which has a URN number.
- In case of delay, you can use the URN number to check the status.
- Mobile number gets updated within 3 months.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can’t change mobile number in Aadhar Card online. The Mobile number can be changed only through designated Aadhar enrollment centre. No Documents needed to change Mobile number in your Aadhar Card. Mobile number is necessary, in case you need an OTP for Aadhar Verification, or for any other changes in Aadhar via online platform.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More