Aadhar card serves as Residential and Identity proof in India. This makes it the most important document among all other documents. It is necessary to at least have its digital or hard copy with you for any work.
Digital copy can be easily carried but Hard copy is necessary to be attested for any govt scheme or documentation. In this article we will learn how to print an Aadhar Card?
Note: In order to print your Aadhaar Card you have to first download the Aadhaar Card, and after that you can print that to have the Hard Copy.
How To Download Aadhaar Card?
Method 1: With Aadhar number
- Visit official website of UIDAI or https://Myaadhar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownload
- Click on ‘Download Aadhar section’ and enter your Aadhar Number by clicking on the Aadhar number option.
- Enter 12 digit Aadhar number, security code and tap on send OTP.
- Click on ‘Masked Aadhar’ to download Masked Aadhar.
- Enter received otp and Click on “verify and Download”
- After verification you will get a locked PDF of Aadhar in the download section. It requires an 8 digit password.
- Password first 4 letters of your name and year of birth.
- It will be downloaded after completing this process.
Method 2: With Virtual Id “VID”
- Visit UIDAI’s official website. www.uidai.gov.in.
- Tap on the ‘Download Aadhar’ option.
- Next you will reach https://myaadahr.uidai.gov.in/generic download.
- Now enter your 28 digit enrolment number, security code, and tap on “send otp”.
- Enter received OTP, and click on the “ Verify and Download” option.
- Electronic copy of your Aadhar card can be downloaded now.
Method 3: By Using your VID.
- Visit UIDAI’s online website.
- Go to ‘My Aadhar’ and click on “Download Aadhar”.
- Choose VID option.
- Now enter your VID, security code and click on “send OTP” on your registered number.
- Enter OTP and proceed ahead, E- aadhar will download in your system or device.
- You can open this PDF by entering the Aadhar card password which consists of 8 digits, the first four letters of your name and your Birth year.
Method 4: By Using Enrolment ID.
- Visit again to UIDAI.gov.in
- Go to Down, load Aadhar” a new page will open, Https://myaadhar.uidai.gov.in/genricdownload.
- Now enter your 28 digit enrollment number, security code and click on generate otp.
- Enter the OTP and tap on “verify and Download.
- Now electronic Aadhar can be downloaded.
Method 5: By Using Name and date of birth.
Note: The best part of Aadhar is, even if you have lost and don’t remember anything or any number, still it can be downloaded with name and Date of Birth.
- Visit UIDAI’s official website https://myaadhar.uidai.gov.in/retrieved-uid
- Now go to download, Enter your full name in the space, or email id or mobile number and security code.
- Tap on send OTP
- Now enter the received OTP and click on ‘verify OTP’
- Now you will receive your Aadhar number via text message on your registered number.
- Once you get your enrollment number on your mobile, GO to the E-Aadhar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Enter your 28-digit enrolment ID, security code and click on “send OTP”
- Enter the OTP and click on “verify and Download” to download Aadhar.
Method 6: By Using Digilocker Account
UIDAI has a Collaboration with Digilocker to link Aadhar with Digilocker which is a Cloud based platform to issue, store and share documents online. Here’s how you can download it from digilocker.
- Visit Digilocker and log into your account. https://digilocker.gov.in
- Tap on ‘Sign in’ and Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- To get ‘OTP’ click on verify.
- Enter the OTP and Click on ‘verify’.
- You will reach the ‘issued document’ page, download ‘e Aadhar’ by clicking ‘save’.
How to print an Aadhar card?
- Once you have downloaded E-aadhar, it comes in a PDF format. It can be read on adobe acrobat or in any reader friendly app but to access your card, you need a password.
- The password would be the first 4 letters of your name and the last four digits of your ‘Birth year’.
- Once you open it, you can take its print out like any other document.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More