It happens that many times we remove our Apple Watch and place it somewhere nearby but after that, we are unable to find the Apple Watch.
Even Apple knew about this common human behavior and that’s why they have the Ping feature for Apple Watch so you can Ping the Apple Watch from your iPhone to find its location.
If you don’t know how to ping your Apple Watch then in this post I am going to tell you how you can do this.
To Ping Apple Watch from iPhone, Open the Find My app on your iPhone -> Choose Device Tab -> and from the list of devices choose your Apple Watch -> then Choose Play Sound to start playing the song on the Apple Watch. Once you find the location of your Apple Watch, tap Dismiss to stop playing sound to Apple Watch.
Things To Note Before using Apple Watch Ping features
In order to use the Ping feature with iPhone, your devices must follow these rules.
- Your Apple Watch must be in the range (nearby).
- Your iPhone must be paired with your Apple Watch.
- Both of your devices, Apple Watch and iPhone must be signed into the same iCloud account.
- You must have enabled Find My for Apple Watch.
- Both of the devices Apple Watch and iPhone must be connected to the working Wi-Fi network.
how to ping an apple watch from iPhone?
- Open the Find My app on your iPhone.
- Choose Device Tab.
- From the list of devices choose your Apple Watch.
- Choose Play Sound to start playing the song on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Dismiss once you find the location of your Apple Watch.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
To locate your Apple Watch you use the Ping feature. Simply go to the device tab under Find My app on your iPhone and choose your Apple Watch, after that tap Play Sound to start playing the song on the Apple Watch.
Yes, you can make the Apple Watch beep if you are unable to find it. To do that you have to open the Find My app on your iPhone. Then go to the device tab and choose your Apple Watch. After that tap Play Sound to start playing the song on the Apple Watch.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More