Aadhar card is the most important ID and Document issued by Govt of India for legal purpose and commercial as well. It can be used for Government schemes, legal use as an ID card and also very necessary for Banking and tax related works.
As it is very Important, so it must be updated with all the right details. In case if it is not then certainly update it right away. Here we will learn, How to update and verify Email ID on Aadhar?
How to Verify/update email ID On Aadhar Card?
- Go to Aadhar official website.
- Now go to ‘my Aadhar’.
- Select ‘Aadhar services’ on Home page.
- Now click on “verify Email/Mobile number”.
- It ask you 12 digits Aadhar number, enter on the given space.
- Now enter your email address in space given for “contact details”.
- Enter security code and captcha to complete the verification process.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered number, Enter it carefully.
- Once you complete above steps, Press on “verify OTP” and click on “Submit”.
- Once your verification completes, You will receive an SMS “Your email address is successfully verified.
Why Is It Important To Change/Update Email ID?
- Verifying Email ID is necessary for security reasons, as most the text and information is being shared through mails.
- In case you misplace your slip, you can recover your Aadhar via Email, or by Mobile Number.
- Verified and Updated email address helps you provide right details at the time of urgent need.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More