If you want to Zoom In or Zoom out on your Apple Watch then in this post we are going to tell you how you can do this in a few simple clicks.
Things To Note To Use “Zoom In” Or “Zoom Out” In Apple Watch
- In order to use the “Zoom In” Or “Zoom Out” functionality on your Apple watch first you have to enable Zoom under the Apple Watch Settings.
- Once the Zoom feature is enabled on your Apple Watch just Double Tap on the screen with two fingers to “Zoom In” Or “Zoom Out”.
Note: The Given steps to enable the “Zoom In” Or “Zoom Out” works on all Apple Watch series including series 3, series 4, series 5, series 6, etc.
How To Enable Zoom Function On Apple Watch?
- Go to your Apple Watch Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Zoom.
- Toggle On Zoom.
- Over there you can also set the maximum zoom level.
How To “Zoom In” Or “Zoom Out” In Apple Watch?
- Go to your Apple Watch Screen which you want to “Zoom In” Or “Zoom Out”.
- Double-tap on the screen with two fingers.
- You are done.
What Are Other Apple Watch Zoom Functionalities?
- You can use the two fingers to drag the screen.
- When you Zoom in, you can see a small Zoom button on the page which tells where you are on the page.
- You can tap once on the screen with two fingers to switch between using the Digital Crown to pan and using the Digital Crown the way it works.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More