The error code 500 with Super Auto Pets primarily occurs when game servers are overloaded or experiencing an outage. However, in some instances, internet connectivity issues may also result in this error.
If you are encountering this error, this post will provide possible solutions to resolve it.
How To Fix Super Auto Pets Error Code 500?
Fix 1: Check For Internet Issues
First thing you need to make sure that your internet is working perfectly without any errors.
- We will recommend you to restart your internet. Once the internet restarted, connect to the game and try playing.
- If the error continues then use your Smartphone or PC and go to any internet speed test website to test the internet speed. If your internet is slow then contact your ISP.
- If your internet speed is good but the error still persists then try using the game with any alternate internet connection. You can use any mobile hotspot, or try any other wifi connection.
Fix 2: Check Super Auto Pets Server Status
If this is not your internet that is causing the error then most likely it’s the game server which is behind the error.
If game servers are overloaded, having an outage, or under maintenance then this error is very obvious.
If there is any reported outage/maintenance with the game server then wait till things get back to normal and then try playing the game again.
Fix 3: Wait For Some Time
If you are unable to find any reported issue with the game server then we will recommend you to wait for some hours and then try again.
If the error still persists then you should get in touch with game support to ask for help.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code Np-104602-3?
- How To Fix Dx12 Error Code 0x887a005 For Death Stranding?
- How To Fix Rec Room Error Code 8707?
- How To Fix Xbox Error Code 0x80a40026?