What Is Ticketmaster Error Code 5005?
Ticketmaster Error Code 5005 mainly indicates that there is an error with the payment method or the payment settings. To resolve the error closely check your payment method, or try using any alternate payment method.
How To Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 5005?
- Check if you are using everything correctly with the payment method. For example, if you are using the card for payment then check if you are entering the correct card details.
- Nowadays almost all the payment methods are linked with your mobile number so check if you are getting any message from the bank. It’s also possible that your bank may be blocking the transition for some reason. In that case, you will get a message from the bank with the reasons to block the transaction.
- You can also try using any alternate payment method if possible. This way you can be sure if the error is related to your payment method or Ticketmaster.
- If none of the above steps help you to fix the issue then you should contact Ticketmaster support to ask for help.
What Is Ticketmaster error code 0002?
During our research, we found no information on the Ticketmaster website or the internet about the Ticketmaster error code 0002. So we can’t comment on why this error is occurring.
In such cases, you can try the common troubleshoot which we have listed below.
- First check if your internet is working fine, and if it has good internet speed.
- Check your payment method, if you are entering the right credentials.
- Sign Out from Ticketmaster & try to sign in again.
- If nothing is working then contact Ticketmaster support to report the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More