Are you getting the Ticketmaster error code u504, u534, u219, or u201? If yes then check out the solutions listed in this article to fix the issue.
What Does Ticketmaster error code u504, u534, u219, Or u201 Mean?
Ticketmaster error codes u534, u504, u219, or u201 occur while purchasing the ticket from Ticketmaster. You may get this error while adding the ticket to the cart, or while completing the payment.
If this error code occurs then it means that your purchase doesn’t complete.
Possible Reasons For Ticketmaster error code u504, u534, u219, Or u201
- The Ticketmaster server is down.
- There is some temporary glitch with Ticketmaster.
- You are using multiple devices to log in to Ticketmaster.
- There is some issue with your payment method.
- There is some issue with your device.
How To Fix Ticketmaster error code u504, u534, u219, Or u201?
Fix 1: Check the server status of Ticketmaster
If the Ticketmaster server is going through any outrage or going through maintenance then you may get this error code. So check the Ticketmaster server status, and if it’s down for any reason then please wait till the server gets back to normal.
- Go to downdetector.com.
- Search Ticketmaster from the search bar.
- Check what downdetector is showing about Ticketmaster server status.
Fix 2: Clear the cache and data
- If you are using the Ticketmaster app then clear its app cache and data. To do that simply press and hold the Ticketmaster app icon and tap “app info”. Then clear cache and data.
- If you are using the Ticketmaster website then clear the browser cache.
- Once the cache and data are clear, check if you still getting the same error.
Fix 3: Log out and log in again
- Sign out from Ticketmaster.
- Then close the app if you are using it on the smartphone. If you using the Ticketmaster website then close the browser.
- Then wait for around 10 to 15 seconds.
- After that launch Ticketmaster and log in to your account.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
Fix 4: Check payment details if you’re failing to complete the payment
The error can also occur due to an error in your payment method. So check if you are using the right payment details. As well as also check if your payment method is allowed for such kinds of payments.
You can also try using any alternate payment method. Doing this will confirm if the issue is because of the payment method or the Ticketmaster.
Fix 5: Update your device firmware and the Ticketmaster App
- Check if your device has any pending firmware updates. If you find any pending updates for your device then please consider updating.
- If you are using the Ticketmaster app then check if you are using the latest version of the Ticketmaster app. If not then update it to the latest version.
Fix 6: Uninstall and reinstall TicketMaster
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app can let you fix bugs with the app.
- Uninstall the Ticketmaster app.
- Then restart your phone.
- Then reinstall the Ticketmaster app.
- After that log in to your Ticketmaster account.
- Now check if you still getting the same error.
Fix 7: Use The Alternate Platform
- If you are getting the error on the Ticketmaster app then use their website to complete the purchase.
- And if you getting the error on the Ticketmaster website then use their app.
- Doing this will let you complete the payment for now.
Fix 8: Contact Ticketmaster
If none of the solutions let you fix the error then contact Ticketmaster support for better help and advice.
Like This Post? Checkout More