Are you want to transfer the money from your HDFC Bank but you want to do it without adding that person as a Beneficiary then in this post I am going to tell you how to transfer money from HDFC without adding a beneficiary.
How to transfer Fund without adding beneficiaries in HDFC NetBanking?
Yes HDFC Bank allows their customers to transfer money without adding beneficiaries. But to do this you need the other person’s MMID number. if you don’t know then MMID means Mobile Money Identification Number which is a seven-digit number, and it allows you to transfer funds from your HDFC bank without adding a beneficiary.
- Go to HDFC Internet Banking.
- Login to your Internet Banking with your account credentials.
- Tap Fund Transfer from the top menu.
- Tap IMPS P2P – Instant Transfer.
- Enter the Beneficiary mobile number and MMID number.
- Select your Account.
- Enter the Amount which you want to transfer.
- Tick on I Accepts Terms & Conditions.
- Tap continue.
- Verify the details.
- Tap submit.
- HDFC Bank will send you the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, and tap Submit.
- You are done.
#Bonus: Alternate Way
- You can also use any UPI app such as Google Pay, PhonePe, etc to link your HDFC account.
- Once your account is linked then you can transfer funds to others from your HDFC bank by using UPI. And this method will let you avoid adding beneficiaries.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More