In this post, I am going to tell you how to turn on/off the Airdrop in any of your iPhone smartphones. Also, please keep in mind that turning on AirDrop will automatically turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. And for more Smart Device guide please visit here.
To turn on/off the Airdrop on any iPhone smartphone, please go to your phone Settings -> tap general -> choose AirDrop -> “Receiving Off/on.”
Note: Given steps will not apply to the iPhone 5c or iPhone 5.
how to turn on/off Airdrop On Any iPhone Model?
Method 1: From Your Phone Settings
- Go to your Settings
- Tap General.
- Choose AirDrop.
- Tap the AirDrop setting
- Choose from “Receiving Off/on,” “Contacts Only,” or “Everyone”/.
- Receiving Off/on means your AirDrop is turned off/on.
- Contacts Only, mean your AirDrop will only be discoverable by the peoples in your contacts.
- Everyone means your AirDrop will be discoverable by everyone.
Method 2: From the Control Center
- Access control centre
- To access the control center from iPhone X or later, swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen. And if you are using iPhone 8 Plus or earlier, then please swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Expand the list by tapping firmly on the network settings square from the top right corner of the screen
- Tap the “AirDrop” icon.
- Tap “Receiving Off/on.”
Like This Post? Checkout More