If you are getting annoyed by the Facebook Autoplay Video feature, then in this post, I am going to tell you how to enable or disable the Autoplay Video on Facebook.
Autoplay Video is a feature in Facebook where Facebook will start playing the videos from Facebook as soon as you load a page or when you start scrolling through a page.
To turn off the Autoplay Video on your Facebook, tap on the menu -> tap “Settings & Privacy” -> tap “Settings.” -> Go to “Videos” -> Toggle on/off autoplay videos.
How to turn off/on autoplay videos on Facebook?
For Desktop Browser
- Open Facebook.com
- Login to your account if needed
- Visit the drop-down menu from the top right of Facebook.
- Tap “Settings & Privacy”
- Tap “Settings.”
- Go to “Videos”
- Toggle on/off Autoplay videos.
- Tap the menu button from the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Settings & Privacy,”
- Click “Settings.”
- Scroll down to “Media and Contacts,”
- Click “Videos and Photos.”
- Turn off/on “Autoplay,”
For Android Smartphone
- Tap the menu button from the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down and click “Settings & Privacy,”
- Then click “Settings.”
- Tap “Media and Contacts”
- Click “Autoplay”
- Turn Autoplay on/off
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Turn On/Off Theater Mode For Apple Watch?
- How To Turn On/Off Bluetooth On Apple Watch?
- How To “Wipe Your Cache Partition” For Android?
- How To Find Sim Card (ICCID) Number On IPhone & Android?