If you are trying to shut off your Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra, and fail to do so, then in this post I am going to tell you how to turn on/off the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
How to Turn Off Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra?
- Press and hold the power button and volume button simultaneously.
- Leave the buttons when you see some options on the screen.
- Tap Power Off.
- You are done.
How to turn On Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra?
To turn on the Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra, just press the power button till you see some moment on the phone. Once you see any moment on the phone, leave the power button. Doing this will switch on your phone.
Alternate Way To Switch Off The Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra?
You can also change the option for a long press of the power button,
- Visit your phone Settings.
- Go to Advanced features.
- Tap the Side key.
- Tap Power off menu under Press and hold.
- Doing this will let you access the power off option by just pressing the power button.
Visit here for more smart device guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More