Many users are having the OTP error code 8899 while online Udyam registration.
If you are also having this error code then in this post we are going to provide possible workarounds to fix the Udyam registration online error code OTP.
How To Fix the Udyam registration online error code OTP?
Fix 1: Check If Your Aadhaar Card Is Verified Or Not
If you are getting an Aadhaar authentication error in the MSME Udyam portal then check if your Aadhaar Card is verified or not. And to do that follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official UIDAI portal.
- Then go to the “Aadhaar Services” section and tap on the “Verify Aadhar” link.
- As you will click the “Verify Aadhar” link a window will open which will contain two forms. You need to fill these two forms in order to find out if your Aadhar number is validated or not.
- Once you have filled in all the necessary fields tap “Verify”.
- In case your Aadhar card is active then you will get a message stating that “Aadhaar Number 12345XXXXXX65 Exists! & Aadhaar Verification Completed”.
Fix 2: What Should You Do If Your Aadhaar Card Isn’t Activated?
In case you get another error message that your Aadhaar Card is not activated then you have to visit an Aadhar enrollment center and you have to show your correct ID and address proof.
If you wish you can also register your mobile number at this moment.
Once your Aadhar number is activated, try again with the Udyam Registration Portal to link your Aadhar.
Like This Post? Checkout More