Flagging emails is a very useful feature that lets you keep track of the emails which require follow-up. But if you have flagged all your emails mistakenly and now want to unflag them, then in this post we are going to tell you how you can unflag all emails on an iPhone.
Can You Unflag All Emails on iPhone?
Yes, definitely you can unflag all the emails at once without any trouble. It’s very simple, and you just require a few taps to do that.
Below we explained the process to unflag email on an iPhone in detail.
How To Unflag All Emails on iPhone?
- Go to the Mail app on your iPhone.
- Click on the Starred folder to access your flagged messages.
- Choose Edit from the top right corner.
- Choose “Select All” so all flagged messages can be selected. You can also untick any flagged emails, which you don’t want to unflag.
- Choose “Mark” from the below left corner.
- Tap “Unflag.”
- You are done.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to reflag any emails then you can do this easily. You just need to simply select the email which you want to flag, then click “mark”, and at last choose “Flag.”
The process to flag or unflag email on all iPhone models is the same. You just need to go to Starred > Edit > Mark all > Unflag.
Like This Post? Checkout More