If you just forget a Bluetooth device on your phone, and after that, the Bluetooth device is not showing then here I am going to tell you how you can unforget a Bluetooth device to pair it back to your smartphone.
Is There An Option To Unforget A Bluetooth Device On Android & IOS?
No, there is no straightforward option to unforget a Bluetooth device after you forget it.
But if your Bluetooth device is not Re-Paring to your smartphone after you forget it then you can fix this issue by trying different troubleshooting methods.
How To Unforget A Bluetooth Device On iPhone & Android?
As I said above, there is no straightforward option to unforget a Bluetooth device after forgetting it on iPhone & Android.
Try these solutions if your device is not Re-Paring to your smartphone after you forget it,
- Power cycle Bluetooth.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Restart your smartphone after Reset Network Settings.
Troubleshoot 1: Power cycle Bluetooth
- Turn off Bluetooth and wait for around 30 seconds.
- After that Turn on the Bluetooth.
- Now search again for your Bluetooth device, and check if the Bluetooth device is reappearing.
Troubleshoot 2: Reset Network Settings.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings.
- You are done, go to the Bluetooth, and check if now you can see your Bluetooth device again.
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Choose System.
- Choose Reset or something similar.
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi Settings.
- Tap Reset Settings to confirm.
- You are done, go to the Bluetooth, and check if now you can see your Bluetooth device.
Troubleshoot 3: Restart your smartphone after Reset Network Settings.
Yes, it’s possible that even after Reset Network Settings, your phone may be unable to find your Bluetooth device.
So simply try restarting your phone and check if now it fixes the Bluetooth issue.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More