If you get notified about an unknown charge on Prime Video. Then it means that there is any subscription pending to cancel in your Amazon Account, or someone from your family and friend purchased something on Prime Video without your concern. Or there are some other possibilities too.
In this post, I am going to tell you about the action you should take if you get charged for any unknown Purchase Over Prime Video.
If There is An Unknown Charges On Prime Video, Then Check For Following Situation
- Check if Prime membership or Prime Video subscription was renewed. Open Amazon-> account settings -> Order.
- Check if the Prime Video Channel subscription got renewed. Open Amazon-> account settings -> Order.
- Ask your family or friends who have access to your prime account
- Additional cards are associated with the credit or debit account
What To Do If You Unable To Get The Reason Of Payment
First of all, check the following scenario I gave above.
Even after that, you are unable to get any idea about the charges, then please contact Amazon support.
The Customer Support Executive Can Ask For Following Details
- Your name, email address, and telephone number
- The date of charges
- The total amount which gets charged
- Complete credit card number for any cards associated with the account showing the charge.
Note: Please don’t send these details in chats or emails unless the Amazon team specifically requests this.
Why am I getting charged 5.99 USD from Amazon prime video even though I’m not a prime member?
If it happens to you, log in to your Amazon account -> account settings -> order. Check if there is any recent order placed from your account or anything subscription gets renewed.
If unable to see any order associated with your account, or if you didn’t ever add your credit or debit cards to amazon, then contact Amazon customer support.
Like This Post? Checkout More