Do you want to unmatch someone on tinder? But don’t know how to do it then in this post we are going to tell you how to unmatch anyone on Tinder.
Things To Note Before Unmatching Someone On Tinder
- Yes, it’s possible to unmatch anyone you want, and to do that just open the chat of the person to whom you want to unfollow and from there you can unmatch him/her.
- If you unmatch someone, the other person will not get any notification that you unmatch him/her.
- Once you unmatch anyone, they would not come again in your feed.
how to unmatch on tinder?
- Go to the Tinder app, and open it.
- Go to the chats (Messages) section.
- Tap on the user’s profile to whom you want to unmatch.
- After that tap the shield icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then choose the Unmatch option.
- Confirm that you want to unmatch.
- You are done.
What To Do If Someone Is Repeatedly Harassing You On Tinder?
It happens that unmatching a person doesn’t work sometimes. They create a new account, or find another way to connect with you again.
If you face this kind of scenario then you can report the person to have some strict action.
- Open Tinder App.
- Go to the user’s profile to whom you want to report.
- Scroll down and tap Report.
- After that, we will insist you to block that person.
You can visit here for more Error Code guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More