If you are facing issues with your Amazon Prime Account video quality, then in this post, I am going to help by telling you how you can change the video quality on Prime Video.
Here are the problems which we are going to discuss
- How To Change Prime Video Quality
- Prime Video Is Showing Video In Low Quality Even After Settings Best
- There Is No Option For Prime Video Quality Settings In Smart TV Or Streaming Devices like Roku, etc
Things You Should Know About Prime Video Quality
- Video Quality Settings are only available for the Mobile Apps (Android, IOS), and Amazon Fire Stick.
- There are no video quality settings for Desktop Browser, but you can change the streaming quality when you play any video.
- There are not video quality settings for many smart TV brands. Prime Video chooses the quality of the video as per your bandwidth speed availability.
- According to the Amazon Prime Video, they recommend a minimum download speed of 5MB/s for HD content, 1MB/s for SD content.
How To Change Prime Video Quality
For Smartphone (Android/IOS)
- Open Prime Video App
- Tap My Stuff from Bottom Right Corner
- Tap Settings from the top right corner
- Tap Stream & Download
- Tap Streaming Quality
- Choose between “Best, Better, Good, Or Data Saver”
You can also Toggle on “Use the highest quality on wifi.”
Note: There are no settings to change video quality for the particular video. You have to change the streaming quality from the main video quality settings.
For Desktop Browser
- Play the video
- Tap the settings icon from the top right corner
- Choose between “Good, Better, Best”
Prime Video Is Showing Video In Low Quality Even After Settings Best
There could be few reasons that Prime Video shows you videos in low quality even you choose the best quality.
1. Your internet speed is slow.
Check your internet speed by connecting your Smartphone or laptop with the wifi. If your internet is slow, then by default Prime Video will show in low quality, even if you choose the best quality.
2. Check Your HDMI Cable
Check your HDMI cable if it’s connected properly or not. Or try using another HDMI cable.
3. Your Bandwidth Speed is limited to low streaming quality.
If you are using Prime Video on the desktop, then it may be possible that you chose the low video quality.
Just take your cursor to the top of the screen -> tap on the setting icon -> and choose video quality to best.
There Is No Option For Prime Video Quality Settings In Smart TV Or Streaming Devices like Roku, etc.
If there is no option to change video quality for Prime Video in your Smart TV or streaming devices like Roku etc.
Then you can control your internet bandwidth to change the video quality as per your preference.
- Login to your router D-Link or TP-Link
- Visit the traffic control panel
- Check the IP address of your device smart tv, or streaming device
- Put the IP or Mac address on the traffic control panel
- Enter the bandwidth limitations as per your preference
Note: According to the Amazon Prime Video, they recommend a minimum download speed of 5MB/s for HD content, 1MB/s for SD content.
Report the Subtitles Issue to Amazon Prime Video Help
If still, you get any kind of error or issue, please consider contacting prime video support.
Contact Prime Video Help By Prime Video Webpage
- Simply tap here,
- Now Choose “Problem streaming/downloading video.”
- Now select the way of contact, Such as “Phone, Chat or Email.”
- Now explain the issue to the support team.
Contact Prime Video Help By Prime Video App
- Tap My Stuff from the bottom right corner
- Tap the setting icon from the top right corner
- Tap Contact Us
- Tap App Issues
- Choose Video Streaming Issues
- Choose you can want to contact by “Phone” or “Email”
- Now explain the issue to the support team
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the prime video settings on your TV -> choose the Streaming -> look for the video quality option.
On your Xbox -> launch the prime video -> Select the Settings -> Choose the Streaming Quality -> and change the quality.
Go to the settings panel on the Prime Video App → tap my stuff from the bottom right corner -> tap settings -> tap stream & download -> tap streaming quality -> choose video quality.
On your Roku device, go to your Roku Home -> Settings -> Choose Display Type -> set up video resolution and frame rate.
Open the Prime Video App -> settings -> video quality.
Open the prime video app -> settings -> videos -> change video quality.
Like This Post? Checkout More