Many times while using Vizio SmartCast you may encounter the error code 2902_1 with the error message “SmartCast Home Not Available”. As you are already on this article then maybe you are getting this error too. So in this post, we are going to provide you with possible workarounds to fix Vizio SmartCast error code 2902_1.
The same error can occur with different error messages which we are mentioning below,
- SmartCast Home Not Available
- OK Button Not Working on SmartCast TV
- SmartCast Is Not Available
- SmartCast TV Not Available
- SmartCast Input Not Loading
How To Fix Vizio SmartCast error code 2902_1?
Fix 1: Disconnect Wifi And Reconnect To Vizio SmartCast
- Go to Vizio SmartCast network settings and disconnect the wifi.
- Then wait for around 5 to 10 seconds.
- After that reconnect the wifi.
- Now check if it fixes the issue or not.
Fix 2: Perform Power Cycle For Network Devices & Smartcast TV
- Power off SmartCast.
- Then unplug the SmartCast and router power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then plug in the router and SmartCast power cable back to the power outlet one by one.
- Now connect the SmartCast to the internet and check if it fixes the issue.
Fix 3: Run A Test Connection
The next thing which you should do is to perform a test connection for the SmartCast so you can verify if your TV is connected to the network.
- Go to SmartCast Network settings.
- From there run a Test Connection.
- Now check if it shows that everything is okay with the network, or not.
Fix 4: Check If Your Smartcast Is Loading
- Pick up the Smartcast remote and keep pressing the input button until the menu opens.
- Then select SmartCast Input.
- Tap OK.
- Then go to the TV Menu.
- Choose System Menu.
- Then go to Language and choose any other language.
- Now, wait till SmartCast home loads.
- Once the loading completes change the language back to English.
Fix 5: Factory Reset SmartCast
If nothing above is helping you with the error then factory reset the SmartCast as the last workaround. And please keep in mind that performing the factory reset will erase all settings and accounts.
- Carry your Remote.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Choose Reset & Admin.
- Choose Reset.
- After that, you have to set up SmartCast as per on-screen instructions.
Fix 6: Contact Vizio
If you still get the error after the factory reset then this is the time to contact Vizio customer support. To contact them visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More