In this post I am going to tell you about the wireless PowerShare in the Samsung phone, and which Samsung phones support Wireless PowerShare feature.
What is Wireless PowerShare?
Wireless PowerShare is a new and very exciting feature introduced by Samsung which can turn your Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip smartphone into a wireless charger.
It simply means that Samsung phones such as Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip have the ability to charge other smartphones wirelessly like a wireless charger. Not just smartphones, with Wireless PowerShare you can also charge your Samsung smartwatch, and earbuds.
Wireless PowerShare is also known as reverse wireless charging and works with Qi-certified devices. So with the wireless PowerShare, you can charge any Qi-certified smartphone.
This feature “Wireless PowerShare” is limited to new smartphone models such as Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, and Fold.
So when your phone has a low battery, you can power it up with the Wireless PowerShare. To do this simply place your Wireless PowerShare smartphone facedown on a sturdy surface, like a table.
Then place the smartphone which needs to be charged on the center of the back of the phone. If you do it correctly you will see the charging screen on the phone, and if in case you are charging a smartwatch or earbud then the charging light should illuminate
What Can You Charge With Wireless PowerShare?
- You can charge any smartphone devices of any brand which are Qi-certified.
- You can also charge your Samsung smartwatch, and earbuds, such as Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds.
- With Wireless PowerShare you charge other brand smartphones but you can’t charge other brand smartwatches, buds, etc.
- If your smartphone battery is lower than 30% then Wireless PowerShare may not work.
- Also, wireless powershare may now work with certain accessories and covers.
What Samsung Devices come with Qi wireless charging? And can be charged with Wireless PowerShare?
- Galaxy S20, S20+
- S20 Ultra, Z Flip
- S8 Active
- S7 edge
- S7 Active
- S6 edge
- S6 Active
- S6 edge+
- Note FE
- Galaxy Watch Active2
- Galaxy Watch Active
- Gear Sport
- Gear S3
- Galaxy Watch
- Galaxy Buds+
- Galaxy Buds
For more Smart Devices Guide please visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More