If you are having the error code ent-22013 with your Xfinity Flex Box then in this post we are going to share all the possible workarounds which you can try to fix the error.
Xfinity Flex Box error code ent-22013 comes with this error message,
“that didn’t go as planned…Sorry about that! A refresh might fix it. Try Again or Go Back”,
As of now, there is no official information that why Xfinity Flex Box error code ent-22013 occurs in the first place. But there are a few workarounds that can help you get rid of the error.
How To Fix Xfinity Flex Box error code ent-22013?
Fix 1: Restart Xfinity Flex
As per the official instruction shared by the Xfinity team a user should first restart Xfinity Flex to check if it works against the error or not.
- Unplug your Xfinity Flex power cord from the wall outlet.
- After that unplug your router power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then plug in your router power cable back into the wall outlet and wait till it fully starts.
- After that plug in the Xfinity Flex power cable back to the wall outlet.
- Now check if the error code is gone or not.
Fix 2: Try the voice command
During our research, we come across a Reddit post where many users have mentioned a simple but ridiculous fix for this error. You just need to use the voice command and say to open the app which you want to access.
That’s it, we will surely suggest you to try this troubleshooting.
- Press the mic button.
- Say to watch the app which you want to access.
Fix 3: Contact Xfinity Support
If you still receive the error even after restarting the Xfinity flex equipment and using voice command. In that case, you should directly contact the Xfinity support team so they can inspect the issue and solve the problem for you.
Like This Post? Checkout More