Xfinity Flex error code ent-22011 comes with the error message “That didn’t go as planned… Sorry about that! Please try again.
Xfinity Flex error code ent-22011 is mainly related to the Xfinity Flex Box, and to get rid of the error you have to contact Xfinity support. They will visit you and try to fix the error and if they are unable to fix the issue then they will replace the Xfinity Flex box as it’s the main culprit for the error.
Below I am going to share all the possible workarounds which you can try to get rid of this error.
How To Fix Xfinity Flex Box Error Code ENT-22011?
Fix 1: Power Cycle Flex Box and Internet
Before reaching to the customer executive you should power cycle your Flex box and the router.
- Power off your Flex box.
- Then unplug your Flex box and router power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then plug in the Flex box and router power cable back into the wall outlet.
- Then power on the Flex box and connect to the internet.
- Now check if doing this resolves the issue or not.
Fix 2: Check All The Connected Cable
The next thing which you need to make sure of is that all the connected cables to the Flex Box are not damaged and properly fit to their place.
So have a quick inspection and make sure that there is no damage to the cable and all the cables are finger-tight.
Fix 3: Contact Xfinity
The next thing you should do is to contact Xfinity so the Xfinity tech team can visit your home to inspect the issue. If they are unable to fix the issue then they will replace the Flex box which will resolve the error.
We strongly recommend contacting the Xfinity team because in the online communities many users have mentioned that the only fix for them was replacing the Flex box.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Bet365 Error Code 1020?
- How To Fix COD WW2 Error Code 1, 3, Or 5?
- How To Fix Error Code 502ssl?
- How To Fix COD Warzone Error Code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005?