As of now, there is not much official or unofficial information about the zilch error code 500.
But we found that the zilch error code 500 doesn’t let users make any payments back to the zilch account. Or there can also be other situations too.
Actually, one user reported this issue with zilch that he is unable to make the payment for due installment and getting the error code 500.
If you are getting the error code 500 with zilch, then in this post we are going to share our research on this error code so you can get rid of this error code.
How To Fix zilch error code 500?
Fix 1: Check Your Payment Method
It’s mainly a payment-related issue so the very first thing which you should check is your payment method.
Double-check your payment details if it’s valid. Also, try to confirm if your bank is blocking the payment.
Fix 2: Relaunch The zilch
These kinds of errors can also occur because of any temporary glitch, so relaunch the app and try again.
- Close zilch.
- Wait for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Relaunch zilch.
- Now check if you are still getting the error.
Fix 3: Check If You Are Using The Latest Version Of zilch
If you are using the zilch app then check if you are using the latest version of zilch.
- Go to the apps store
- Search for the zilch.
- Now check if you can see the update option for the zilch.
- If you can see the option for the update then please consider updating the zilch.
- Now check if the error has been resolved.
Fix 4: Contact zilch
As we mentioned above, there is not much information about the zilch error code 500. So above we mentioned common workarounds to deal with errors.
If you have tried all the troubleshoots but still getting the error then try to contact the zilch team to report the error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-Dev340?
- How To Fix Microsoft Office Error Code 80090034?
- How To Fix Square Error Code Cb4?
- How To Fix NFL Error Code 403 Forbidden?