Recently Zoom users have started facing an Error Code 100000502. There can be multiple reasons for the issue and if you are one of the Zoom users who is facing this issue then try the troubleshoots listed in this article.
Reason For the Zoom Error Code 100000502
- Zoom has accumulated corrupt data.
- Zoom has a pending update.
- Your internet is very slow.
- Your system antivirus is conflicting with Zoom.
How To Fix “Zoom Error Code 100000502”?
Fix 1: Check Update For Zoom
Outdated versions of Zoom are the primary reason for Error Code 100000502, so check for any pending for Zoom.
- Open the Zoom app on your system.
- Click on the top right corner of your profile pic.
- Click on the “Check for updates”.
- If you find any updates new or pending, click on it to install.
- Once the update completes, run the application to check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Fix 2: Check Your Internet
- Unstable Internet or slow internet can also cause this error, kindly check your internet connection and speed of the connection.
- Try to connect to the internet with another device or use any other app like youtube to check connectivity. If you find any internet connectivity issues then please restart your router.
- Also, check your internet speed as Zoom needs good speed to function. If your intenet is working with slow internet then this can be the reason for the error code. So contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to find your internet speed.
Fix 3: Disable Your System antivirus/firewall temporarily
If you have any anti-virus on your device, disable it while using Zoom. You can turn it on when you are done with the Zoom meetings. Your system Antivirus can also conflict with Zoom which may cause this issue.
Fix 4: Clear Zoom cache & Data
This error code can also occur if Zoom has accumulated corrupted data and cache. To fix this you have to manually clear the cache and data for Zoom.
Depending upon your device’s operating system the steps to clear cache & data for Zoom can be different. So you can google the exact steps to clear cache & data for any app for your device.
Fix 5: Uninstall and reinstall Zoom
If the above-given troubleshoots don’t fix the issue then reinstall Zoom after uninstalling it. Doing this will take away any temporary glitches with Zoom.
- Uninstall Zoom on your device.
- Then restart your device.
- After that Re-install the Zoom.
- Then log in to your Zoom account.
- Check if the error has gone or not.
Fix 6: Contact Zoom Support
If Error 100000502 is still intact even after trying the troubleshoots then it is high time to contact Zoom support. To contact Zoom you can go to the “help” section on your Zoom app by clicking on the profile picture. If you are unable to do it from there, then visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More