zoom error code 10003 is mainly a version-related issue that will keep telling you to update the zoom even if you already did that.
If you are one of the Zoom users who is getting this error code then in this post we are going to provide you with possible troubleshooting for fixing zoom error code 10003.
How To Fix zoom error code 10003?
Fix 1: Turn off automatic root certificates update
- Go to the windows start menu.
- Type “gpedit.msc.”
- Then right-click and choose “run as administrator.”
- Then visit the computer configuration.
- Choose administrative templates.
- Choose all settings
- Then go to “turn off automatic root certificates update”, and double left clicks on it.
- Then switch to “not configured”.
- After that exit gpedit app.
- Restart your pc.
- Now check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Fix 2: System Restore
- Sing to your computer as an Administrator.
- Then go to All Programs.
- Choose Accessories.
- Choose System Tools.
- Then choose System Restore from the Start menu.
- Then choose Next after selecting the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list.
- When prompted tap Next.
- Wait till the restoration process is complete.
- Then check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Fix 3: Use pc repair tool
If you are not an advanced PC user then using a PC repair tool is the best option to fix the common error with the computers.
- Download and install MyPCUtilities Repair Tool to your computer.
- Launch the software once it’s installed.
- Tap on the Scan button.
- Wait till the scan completes, then tap the Fix Errors button.
- After that Restart your computer, and check if the error has been resolved.
Fix 4: It’s Version Issue
Many users have mentioned that for them it was a version-related issue. As they installed the older version of Zoom meeting it fixes the issue.
So if you are continually getting the error code then try using the older version of Zoom meeting.
Fix 5: Check Update For Your System
Also, check if your computer or smartphone has any pending software updates. If yes then please consider updating it. And once your device is updated with the latest software version then try using the Zoom Meeting app to check if the error has been resolved.
Fix 6: Contact Zoom Support
if you still get the error after trying all the above troubleshooting then you should contact Zoom support to report the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More