Zoom error code 1001 is a kind of verification error that mainly occurs when the user’s zoom email gets disconnected from the corporate license.
In simple words, a user’s Zoom account is not connected with their school’s or company’s license.
In some cases, there might be some other reasons which can cause this error.
In this article, we are going to share all the possible workarounds to fix Zoom error code 1001.
How To Fix Zoom error code 1001?
Fix 1: Check Zoom App Version And Your Internet Connection
Restart your router or mobile data to confirm if there is no issue with your internet.
Once you are confirmed that there is no issue with your internet then check if you are using the latest version of the Zoom app or not. If not then consider updating the Zoom app and then check if you are still receiving the error or not.
Fix 2: Log in From your school or employer’s domain
- Visit https://zoom.us/logout and make sure you are logged out from all of your accounts.
- Then you need to log in to your school or company domain.
- Once you’re signed in, you will be prompted to validate your email address.
- Then go to your email and get access to the confirmation email, and select Switch to the new account.
- After that restart Zoom, and check if the error code is gone or not.
Fix 3: Contact Zoom
If you still receive the error then without wasting any time on the internet looking for troubleshoots you should directly contact Zoom support.
While submitting your request to Zoom you may have to provide the following information.
- The operating system which you are using.
- What you were doing when you received this error
- Your Zoom meeting ID, if in case you are in a meeting or if you are trying to join/start a meeting.
Note: Before contacting zoom support check your device’s antivirus or firewall settings to confirm if they are interfering with Zoom. If yes then disable the Antivirus or Firewall for Zoom and then check if you still receive the error or not.
Like This Post? Checkout More