Zoom users are saying that they are getting the error 1003 while login in with the error message “Account is disabled. Please contact your account owner or administrator.”
Sometimes the error message also says that you can’t log in to your account.
You can see the screenshot where one user complained about the same error in the zoom community.
Reasons For “Zoom Error Code 1003: Account Disabled, Can’t log in
As per the official information shared by Zoom, this error simply means that your account is disabled because of violating Zoom’s Terms of Service.
You can see the screenshot given below.
But in different forums users have mentioned that they didn’t do anything against their policy but they still receive the error.
How To Fix Zoom Error Code 1003 Account Disabled, Can’t log in?
Whether you have done something against the Zoom terms of service or not. This error means your account has been disabled by Zoom, and to resolve this error you need to get in touch with Zoom support to request a review to unban your account.
Below we are going to mention the steps you can take in order to get your account back.
- Check if you got any email from Zoom.
- Email email@example.com and request them to unban your account as you didn’t do anything against their Terms of Service.
- You can also appeal the unban of your account at https://zoom.us/appeals.
- Or you can also submit your request here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Zoom Error Code 3038?
- How To Fix Zoom Error Code 10004?
- How To Fix Zoom Error Code 1006028000?
- How To Fix Zoom Error Code 1001?