The ability to engage with your audience is the most important thing in today’s digital era. Whether you are a marketer who is willing to gather valuable insights, an educator who wants to create interactive quizzes or a business owner who needs forms and calculators, you require an all-in-one and user-friendly tool to fulfil these diverse needs.
FormDesigner is the best solution for crafting web forms, surveys, calculators and quizzes. FormDesigner is a universal solution for creating any forms and customising them as per your site and your tasks. It provides ready-made templates with which you can create a feedback form, quiz, survey, online calculator etc. in a few clicks.
You can create any complex web form using the FormDesigner. All you need is to select the required template, put in the data and copy the code, then transfer the finished form to your website. This way you can create projects with FormDesigner in a couple of minutes.
It has an intuitive interface, therefore, even a beginner who does not have any programming knowledge can create a form of any complexity. In case of any difficulties, they offer a great quick responsive Support Service to help their users.
It offers integration modules with popular online services such as MailChimp, Google Sheets, Dropbox and many more which make your web forms more functional. FormDesigner ensures the protection of its user’s data by providing several methods of security such as Password access, HTTPS encryption, etc.
Key features of FormDesigner
With FormDesigner, you can easily create any online form and customise it to your site and your tasks. It offers several amazing features.
- 30+ different elements: FormDesigner offers its users more than 30 different elements to create complex forms.
- Customizations: Using FormDesigner, the user can customise various form themes which are matching to your website design.
- Suitable for any site: If you create forms using FormDesigner, it will be suitable to work on any site. It has nothing to do with the platform on which it is made.
- Personalised forms: With FormDesigner, using substituting macros you can also address the customer by his name in the form.
- Form Templates: FormDesigner provides ready-made templates of calculators, feedback forms, quizzes, testing, online enrollment forms and many others. There are proper categorisation templates depending on their types making it more convenient for the user. Once you have registered, you can add your own paid as well as free templates to the catalog.
- Integrations with popular online services: FormDesigner has integration modules with many online services which are used in business tasks such as Facebook, which allows you to send events via FB API conversions, Zoom, which automates your new meetings scheduling and registers participants using a form and many others.
- Data is autosaved in the form: FormDesigner provides the feature to autosave your data in the form. This means the required fields in the form will be automatically filled in whenever you visit the site again.
How to use FormDesigner?
FormDesigner is a user-friendly tool which can easily be accessed without much programming knowledge. Some general steps on how to use FormDesigner are:
- Visit the FormDesigner website.
- Create an account.
- Then tap on the Create Form button.
- After that, you can choose the type of form you want to create like a quiz, calculator, etc.
- Fill in the fields you want to add to your form.
- You can customise the form as per your needs.
- After that, you can publish your form and share it with others.
FormDesigner offers 3 subscription-based plans, Basic, Gold and Platinum which can be monthly, 3 months, 6 months or Yearly based. The Basic monthly plan starts from $5.45.
FormDesigner also offers submissions-based plans starting from $7.50. If you don’t want to take a subscription, you can opt for submission-based plans with other amazing features. Depending on the number of submissions you have to pay the amount. Example: For 500 submissions, you have to pay $50.00.
Besides this, FormDesigner also offers a Free plan allowing up to 100 submissions and many features.
FAQS about the FormDesigner
The web forms created by FormDesigner can be used on any number of sites. There is no domain binding.
Yes, with FormDesigner you can create a form consisting of several columns. They offer a special element Section, using which you can break the form into 4 columns.
Yes, the forms created by FormDesigner are adaptable to work efficiently on any device.
Yes, FormDesigner offers their services for 1,3,6 and 12 months. They also offer discounts on payments above 3 months. And larger discounts are available for longer periods.
FormDesigner has made complex tasks simple. Whether you are new to web development or an expert, FormDesigner fulfills your needs by providing a seamless, intuitive and effective way to create web forms, quizzes, calculators, etc. It can be a valuable tool for marketers, educators, business owners and individuals who want to enhance their online presence.
If you are someone who wants to boost their lead generation efforts, streamline customer feedback or enhance the learning experience, FormDesigner is the perfect tool for you.
Like This Post? Checkout More