If you are trying to access the HBL app or website and getting the “500 server error”, then most probably the error is not on your end instead the error is coming from the HBL’s servers.
“500 server error” is a general error that occurs when the system server is unable to fulfill your request because of some unexpected condition.
Below we have shared some common workarounds that you should try, if the error still comes after trying these workarounds then this means that the error is coming from the HBL’s system and you should wait for some time and try again. But if there is anything urgent then you can contact the HBL team.
Fixes For HBL Error Code 500
- Our first suggestion will be for you to close the HBL app or website, and then relaunch them after 30 to 40 seconds.
- If the error continues then try launching any other app or website on your device to make sure that your internet is working without any problem.
- If your internet is working but the error continues then try cleaning the cache data. If you are using the HBL app then go to your device settings and clear the app cache data. In case you are using the HBL website from your browser then consider clearing the browser cache.
- If you are using HBL from your browser then try using any other browser of your choice. If the error is coming because of some browser conflicts then using another browser can help fix the issue.
- If you still get the error then most probably HBL is going through some system issues, and that’s why you are having this error. So you can try waiting for some hours and try again. In case you have some urgent work then you can contact the HBL customer support team to have help.