- In this post, we are going to share the details about the error code 11001 with Maplestory. The error says, (No such host is known). The error occurs as the users try to launch the game.
- Some users have shared that they started to have this error from nowhere, but for some users, the error started to appear after installing the latest update for the Maplestory.
- As per our research, the error code 11001 is really tricky as there is no solid information available on the error as to why this error exactly occurs. According to our research, there can be various reasons for the error and you have to try all the workarounds one by one.
Fixes For Maplestory Error Code 11001
Fix 1: Troubleshoot Your Network
- If you have this error then the first thing you need to do is to check if this is a network-related issue. Simply restart your router and your gaming device, and then check if errors get resolved.
- If the error continues and you are using a wired Ethernet connection then choose to connect over WIFI. But in case you are using the Wifi then switch to a wired Ethernet connection.
- If you still get the error then connect over a mobile hotspot connection. This is a simple connection test that will tell you if this is a network-related issue or something else. If connecting over Hotspot connection fixes the issue then check your router settings or contact your ISP.
Fix 2: Troubleshoot Your Windows
- First of all, make sure your Windows is up to date with its latest version. In case there are any pending updates for Windows then we will advise you to update your Windows and then check if the error continues.
- Next, try disabling your Windows PC firewall, and then try playing Maplestory. In case you also have any third-party Antivirus software installed on your device then also consider disabling it.
- Next, go to Settings -> Internet -> Connections -> LAN Settings -> and make sure to uncheck the “Use a Proxy Server for Your LAN” option.
Fix 3: Reinstall The Maplestory
If you still receive the error then you should try reinstalling the Maplestory from fresh. If nothing above fixes your issue then reinstalling the game can do the trick.
- Uninstall the Maplestory from your device.
- Then Disable your device’s Firewall and antivirus software.
- Then Restart your device.
- Then go to the Maplestory website, and Download the Maplestory.
- Then Reinstall the Maplestory on your device.
- Then check if the error continues.
Fix 4: Switch Browser
The error can also be browser specific especially when you are using Google Chrome. So we will advise you to switch from your default browser to any other browser and then check if the error still appears.
Like This Post? Checkout More