- Platform: Angel One
- Error code: 17184
- Error says: Reason for rejection: 17184
- Occurs: Error comes while selling or buying anything on Angel One
- Effect of the error: Because of the error users are unable to trade
Error code 17184 has recently been reported by many users on Twitter, and per our research, the error mainly occurs while buying or selling anything on Angel One.
What Is Angel One (NSE) Error Code 17184?
As we mentioned above error code 17184 mainly occurs when users try to buy or sell anything on the Angel One. The error stops the users from doing any trade, and shows this error “Reason for rejection: 17184”.
As per the NSE website error code 17184 occurs when users have no trading rights, but as per research this error can also occur when the broker (Angel One, Zerodha, etc) system is facing some problem, or your device is encountering some temporary issues.
How To Fix Angel One (NSE) Error Code 17184?
- To deal with this error our first advice will be for you to simply close the broker app and then restart your device, and once your device restarts, check if the error still comes or not.
- In case the error still comes then check and make sure you are using the latest version of the app, if not then consider updating the app.
- In case the error still comes then most probably the error is coming because of some problem with the broker system, and all you can do is to wait till the developer fixes the issue from their end.
Related Error Codes