In this blog post, we will discuss and share the details about the error code NET with Apex Legends. If you are having this error then from below you can find a possible workaround for the error. We hope our guide will help you with the error.
What Is Apex Legends Error Code NET?
As per the official information shared on the EA support page, the error code NET means that the EA server stopped answering to the game. In simple words, you are having this error because EA servers are not responding to your requests.
Most of the time this error is a server-side problem, not a client-side issue so there are very few things in your hand to fix the issue.
If you are having this error then there are a few things you can try, we are going to mention them below. If you still have the error then it clearly indicates the server’s side issue and you should wait for some time and try again.
Fixes For Apex Legends Error Code NET
Fix 1: Check For Internet Problem
- First thing you need to check and make sure that your internet is having no issues. We will suggest you to first power off your router for 4 to 5 minutes and then restart the router. Then check if the error still appears.
- Next, go to any internet speed test website to check if your internet speed is fast enough.
- If the error still appears then try connecting over a different wifi connection. In case you don’t have access to any other wifi connection then you can consider creating a mobile hotspot connection, then connect over it.
- If possible also try using an ethernet network to check if that helps.
Fix 2: Restart Your Device
If the issue is not related to your internet then try troubleshooting your device to check if that helps.
You need to simply power off your device and then wait for a full 4 to 5 minutes. Then power on your device, make sure your device is connected to the internet, then check if the error still appears.
- Power off the device that you are using to play the Apex Legends.
- Then wait for a full 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then restart the device.
- Then make sure your device is properly connected to the internet.
- Then check if the error still appears.
Fix 4: Make Sure There Are No Pending Updates
Next, check if there is any pending update available for the game or your device. In case there are any pending updates available then consider installing them and then check for the error.
Fix 5: Check Apex Legends Servers
Next check Apex Legends server status, as you already have tried all of the possible workarounds so most probably the error is coming from the game’s server side.
To check the game’s server status you can visit this official page, if servers are down then you can find the information here. You can also visit the downdetector to check if downdetector is showing any kind of reported outage with the Apex Legends from the last 24 hours.
If there is any indication about the server issues then we will suggest you to wait for some time and try again.
Like This Post? Checkout More