- Platform: ATO (MyGovid)
- Error code: cr1011
- Error says: “Active Request Already Exists. We are unable to complete your login request at this time due to an active request already exists.”
- Occurs: Error comes while logging into ATO from MyGovID
- Effect of the error: Users are unable to access ATO or any website which needs MyGovid
If you are currently dealing with the error code cr1011 while accessing the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) or any other website that needs MyGovid then here in the post we will share the details for this error.
Fixes For ATO (MyGovid) Error Code cr1011
As per our research, this error code cr1011 comes when users try to access the ATO portal from MyGovid but they receive this error.
The first thing we want to share is that as of now there is no official information made available by the officials on this error. As per us, it’s an issue that is originating from the servers and there is nothing much you can do.
- So to deal with the error first try quitting and relaunching the ATO, then check if the error still comes. If the error still comes then try restarting your device and then try accessing the ATO again.
- If you still receive the same error then visit https://osfa.status.ato.gov.au/ to check the real-time server status of ATO. If there is any update about any ongoing issues or server maintenance then we will suggest you to wait for a few hours and try again.
- You can also visit here to find out about upcoming maintenance events. And to know about any issues which are currently being investigated, you can visit here.
Related Error Codes