- As of now while we are writing on CBS error code 2002, there is no official information shared for this specific error code.
- As per the users’ complaints, they can log in to their CBS accounts but as they try to watch anything they receive the error code 2002.
- As there is no official information available on this error we will suggest you to try common workarounds. We are very sure that trying these common workarounds will be enough to get rid of this error.
Fixes For CBS Error Code 2002
Fix 1: Troubleshoot Your Browser
If you are using the CBS from a computer/laptop browser then try the following workarounds.
- First, check if your browser is up to date with the latest version.
- Next, check if you are using a browser that supports CBS.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- In case you are using an ad-blocker or similar extension for your browser then consider disabling the extension.
- Try using CBS from any other browser.
- In case you are using Firefox then make sure the tracking protection feature is disabled. To access the tracking protection feature tap the Hamburger icon from the top right corner -> tap Preferences -> tap Privacy -> then make sure Strict is selected instead of Standard.
Fix 2: Check Your Internet Connection
Next, you should check if your internet is having issues.
- Shut down your internet for around 5 minutes and then restart the internet. Then check if the error persists.
- Go to any internet speed test website and make sure your internet speed is 4 MBPS or more than that. If not then contact your ISP.
- Try connecting your device over a mobile hotspot connection, and in case connecting over a mobile hotspot fixes the issue then contact your ISP.
Fix 3: Troubleshoot Mobile App
If you are using the mobile app to access CBS then try the following solutions,
- Quit the app and then disconnect your device from the internet. Then wait for around 30 seconds and then reconnect to the internet. Then relaunch the app and check if the error continues.
- Clear your app cache and then check if the error persists.
- At last, you can try reinstalling the app. Simply uninstall the app and then restart the device. Then go to the app store and reinstall the app.
Fix 4: Troubleshoot Your Device
If you are using the CBS on Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, etc then try the following workarounds.
- Power off your device, and then disconnect the device from the power source. Then wait for around 5 minutes and then power on your device. Then check if the error continues.
- Next, check if your device needed to be updated, simply access your device settings and check if you need to update your device firmware. If yes then consider updating the device and then check if the error persists.
- At last, you can try clearing the CBS app cache and then check if the error still continues.
Fix 5: Contact CBS
If you still get the error then you should contact CBS support to report the error and request them to help you resolve the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More