If you are currently having the error code 1418 with Chick-fil-A while ordering online food then in this post we are going to discuss this error and will share the possible workarounds.
What Is Chick-fil-A Error Code 1418?
As per the users’ complaints, error code 1418 occurs with Chick-fil-A while ordering online food. The error especially occurs when users try to use rewards for the order.
As of now while we are writing about this error there is no official news on why this error is coming in the first place. As there is no official information available on the error then we have to look for every possible reason which can cause the error.
Fixes For Chick-fil-A Error Code 1418
- If you are having the error while using a reward then first thing we will suggest you to check and make sure that you are eligible for the reward. Check if there are any terms for the reward and make sure that you are meeting the requirement for the reward.
- Next, we will suggest you to logout from your account and then restart the app or website. Then re-login to your account and then try making the purchase.
- If you still get the error then we will suggest you to check and make sure that you have enough money to successfully complete the order.
- If the error still doesn’t get away then we will suggest you to restart your phone and then check if the Chick-fil-A needed to be updated. In case you are using the Chick-fil-A website then make sure your browser is updated.
- As a last workaround, we will suggest you to uninstall the Chick-fil-A app on your phone and then restart your phone. Once your phone restarts go to the app store and reinstall the app. Then check if the error still appears. If the error still appears then you should get in touch with the Chick-fil-A support team to report the issues.
Like This Post? Checkout More