In this blog post, we will discuss the error code 74032 with COD Mobile. If you are currently facing this error then below you can find all the possible workarounds related to the error.
As per the users’ complaints, the error started to appear after the recent update. And the error comes mainly while using multiplayer features like adding friends, playing with friends, etc. The error says “The player’s version is out of date. (74032)(74032)“.
Fixes For COD Mobile Error Code 74032
Fix 1: Are Your Friends Also Using The Latest Version Of Game?
If you receive this error then the first thing you need to do is to make sure if your friends with whom you are trying to play the game are also using the latest version of the game or not. If not then ask your friends to install the latest game’s update and then check for the error.
Fix 2: Is The Map You Are Trying To Play Downloaded And Installed?
Next, check and make sure that the map which you are playing is downloaded and installed or not. You can check that from the Download Manager.
Fix 3: Other Workarounds
- If the error still appears then try restarting the game. We will suggest you restart the game at least 4 to 5 times and check if it helps, if not then move to the next workarounds.
- Make sure you or your friends are not using any VPN or similar service on your device.
- As a last workaround, you can try reinstalling the game to check if that helps.
- If the error still appears then please suggest your friends to apply these workarounds too. It is possible that the error may be coming from their side.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Call Of Duty Ghosts Error Code 2080?
- How To Fix Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Error Code Crimson?
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Error “Purchase Failed Error Code Chastise”
- How To Fix Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War “Bravo 433 Advance Gator”?
For more error codes related articles visit here.