In this article, we will share the details about another Destiny networking issue. I am talking about the error code “Rabbit”.
Some users have shared that they receive this error mid of the game, for some users errors occur when they try to run the Nightfall. So it looks like the error code Rabbit can occur anywhere in the game no matter what you are doing.
As per the Bungie error code Rabbit is a networking error, and to fix the error users have to check and fix their network.
Fixes For Destiny Error Code Rabbit
- To fix the Destiny error code Rabbit you should try power cycling your internet and device. Simply power off your device and router, then make sure to disconnect them from the power source. Now wait for a full 5 to 6 minutes and then restart your device. Then relaunch Destiny and check if the error continues.
- Next, try connecting your gaming device over an ethernet cable to check if it helps or not. In case you are already connected over a wired connection then connect over a wireless connection.
- Next, try connecting your mobile or laptop to your internet and perform a speed test for your internet to check if your internet is providing good speed and stability or not.
- If your internet speed is good but an error is still coming then try connecting over a mobile hotspot connection, this way you can confirm if this is an internet-related issue or something else. If connecting over the mobile hotspot connection fixes your issue then you can try troubleshooting your network yourself or contact your ISP.
- If you are using a gaming console then try clearing your console cache if you don’t know how to clear the console cache then visit here. But if you are using the game on PC then try to verify the integrity of your game files.
- Next, try improving latency and packet loss. If it doesn’t help then visit here and try the network troubleshooting steps suggested by Bungie.
- If unfortunately error still comes then visit here and try the suggestion given there.
Related Error Codes